viernes, 24 de noviembre de 2023

Calisthenics boy

I enjoy all types of outdoor activities, since playing sports such as volley to simply walking from my house to the university. But if there is one thing that tops all the rest it is to do calisthenics.


Calisthenics in simple terms is training with your own personal weight, the most known exercises are the pull-ups, push-ups and squats, but those exercises are the tip of the iceberg, there are many variants for all levels and that is something that, in common, people are unaware of and prefer a traditional gym.


I train calisthenics since 7th grade and it is something I have maintained over time until today. Actually, I started training because my school had calisthenics bars, so I have the memory of a day with my friends watching “los de media” train and do amazing things that motivated us to start training. Curious fact, some time later we started to train "the metalica" who was someone who always wore a sleeveless t-shirt with the Metallica logo.


Currently, I go to some calisthenics bars that are 6-7 minutes away by bike, but when I have more time I prefer to go to some that are 20 minutes away by bike that I like better, because they have shade and the thickness of the bars is less. I try to go to training at least 2 times a week, sacrificing university time.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Calisthenics boy

I enjoy all types of outdoor activities, since playing sports such as volley to simply walking from my house to the university. But if there...